2/19/11

Africa

:) I have been accepted! WOOT! Okay, now comes all the actual work. I have to update my passport, get my visa, get two more shots, see if my health insurance covers me while I am over there, send out support letters, write the support letter first, talk to my Dad's boss and see if he will support me, raise money, make a paypal and facebook group, have a new blog entirely for updates about Africa, get ready to go, take six classes of language and culture training, read two books, and finish a packet for the mission trip.... on top of doing all my nursing stuff! It's going to be busy, but it's going to be good.

Where Tyler has been getting up at 5:30 in the mornings, I have been getting up and just going to the gym and walking for about a half hour or so. It's not a really intense workout, just walking on the treadmill, uphill, at a good speed for about two miles :) Then later Tyler and I go do a real workout. It's been nice, I get up and get things done.

I have a long weekend, I am thankful for them and not at the same time. It is hard to organize your time when your time is just this open.

Alright, I just wanted to update with that. :) I need to get back to doing my homework, I am going to start working on a study guide since my clinical paperwork is FINALLY done :( Have fun guys! I will keep all you up to date!
Keshia

No comments:

Post a Comment