1.) Discover My Super Power
- I feel that this is the most important resolution I can have in my life. My super power may help me with every other resolution I have! Thus discovering it is very important!
2.) Pass My Second Semester of Nursing School
- This is of course my second goal. Because if I do not pass the second semester I can't move onto the third and fourth!
3.) Re-assemble the Penguin Army
- my life has gone too far long without my dear penguin army in it. The world is just a better place when the penguin army is monitoring the baddies.
4.) Blog at Least Two Times a Week
- this is just for me. It is something to help watch how my clinicals are going, what is going on in my head, and what has been happening. I hope to improve my blogging skillzzz. I know I may not be the best blogger, but I am trying! More people just need to read it. ... advertising.... hmmmm
5.) Up the Creeper
- for two reasons. 1. I need more down time to just creep on someone. Life is sooooo serious with the nursing program, so I need something that is not completely serious. 2. People could use it.
7.) Treat Everyday As Thought it is a Quest
- this will help my days not seem so boring and drab. If I can find something to make into a quest from day to day maybe the homework load and life load won't be as overwhelming. :)
See, resolutions are that scary!! Especially when you keep them realistic ;)
G'night to you all... I'm heading to bed at 8:36!